Suad Alhalwachi's Blogs

Discussing educational matters and any other matters of interest.

Friday, 29 July 2011

Suad Alhalwachi's Blogs: Businesses I encountered in the past few days

Suad Alhalwachi's Blogs: Businesses I encountered in the past few days
Posted by suad alhalwachi at 00:10
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Popular Posts

  • The flowers are lovely but the words are even better
    I have a friend from Oman who always send me some forward emails, some I just skim through and some I file away to be read in the fu...
  • A woman and two children
    I am putting this dilemma to all of you, please help: http://suadalhalwachi.com/uncategorized/a-woman-and-two-children/
  • Men and their hysterical moods
    Many people talk about how women are not understood and how they have varying moods especially when it's closer to the monthly hormonal...
  • The "E" that is missing in our countries
    Do you think that we are living in an electronic age? well if your answer is NO, then you must be living in the jungles, and sorry for this...
  • Rape=murder
    What are the chances of being seated in the airplane next to some one dear to you without even knowIng that she was in the county, and then ...
  • Waking up at the first crack of dawn
    When I say that I am not a morning person I will be lying, because in my 56 years of age I was out and about every day studying, working, ...
  • I have moved to my own blog site
    Please read my blog on this new site: http://suadalhalwachi.com/uncategorized/a-story-of-our-time-how-we-discriminate/
  • Animal and Human Cruelty or what?
    I am sorry guys if this blog will shock you, it is a real thing that happens around the world, some poeple are cruel to animals, and sorry t...
  • My Family gathering in Ramadan
    I must confess, we are not just like any other family we are close but loud, we are affectionate but can slash each other to pieces, we are...
  • Sibling's frictions
    I must go back to school and study psychology; I really don’t understand the behaviours of today’s children. Why are kids in the same home ...

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2014 (70)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2013 (44)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2012 (145)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2011 (114)
    • ►  December (15)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • Lessons from china
      • Suad Alhalwachi's Blogs: Businesses I encountered ...
      • Businesses I encountered in the past few days
      • China, again?
      • Feeling frustrated
      • Virgin Atlantic- please do not think that this is ...
      • Harry Potter
      • Addiction! shall I hash tag it too
      • Chaos theory
      • My Friend's daughter in Portugal
      • Yaa I like Buddha's sayings
      • Packing and unpacking
      • How banks spend our money
      • Movie Critic
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (59)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

suad alhalwachi
View my complete profile

Search This Blog

Pages

  • Home

Welcome to my Blog, I clarified my goal in life,

To help in educating the world, and embracing life till the last drop!
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.