Tuesday 31 December 2013

Why ask questions like this when you want to study abroad



The question is how is studying in Germany and how much does it cost to study there. also how is life in general and how do they treat Muslims, and are there mosques and Muslims there. I hear that the people there drink a lot and do bad stuff in public like sex etc. i.e. the environment is not conducive to learning. I want to know how are the students that you had sent are living there, how do they feel about the conditions and how are they studies going.  Of course those that want to practice their religion will do so but those that are Muslims by name only may not care about certain practices and may in fact like that sort of life. 




السلام عليكم .. بغيت استفسر عن دراسة الطب في ألمانيا .. وجم تكلف ؟! و شنو هي الاوضاع الاجتماعية في المانيا من ناحية المسلمين و المساجد .. ادري ان المسلمين موجودين خاصة في برلين ..  لكن شلون نشاطاتهم ..يقولون ان في الويكند تجوف ناس تسوي أمور منحرفة .. كشرب الخمر و ناس سكرانة و علاقات غير شرعية جدام الملأ .. يعني البيئة هناك فاسدة .. فأريد اجوف اوضاع الطلاب الي بعثتوهم شلون وشلون يعيشون و شلون نفسياتهم خصوص هالأمور .. طبعا الناس الي هي محافظة على دينها يهمها والمسلم الي اهو مسلم بس أسميا وغير مهتم وايد في دينه فما بيهمه مثل هالأمور وبالعكس بيرتاح اكثر لها!!




مرحبا اخوي
اشكرك الشكر الجزيل على اهتمامك بالدراسه في بلد راقى جدا مثل المانيا وذلك لان دراسة الطب هناك ذات مستوى متقدم جدا ولكن من الصعب الدخول في جامعاتها لانها تفضل المتفوقين.

وردا على سؤالك بخصوص التصرفات الشائنه للشعب الالماني: دعني اشرح لك تجربتي الخاصه لانني درست في العديد من الدول الاجنبيه والى الان اسافر بشكل اسبوعي الى دول اوروبا وامريكا وكندا قلقد وجدت الاسلام ولم اجد المسلمين. وجدت الاحترام المتبادل ووجدت انهم يحترمون الانسان المتمسك بمبادئه ويكرهون الكذب والرياء ويفضلون التعامل مع الشخص الذي يحترمهم واذا رايت شئ مشين فاغمض عيني لانه لا يخصني ولا استطيع تغييره وبالاحرى لا اريد تغييره لان المسلمين يفعلون ادهى من ذلك ولكن تحت العباءة وبالخفاء.

في اعتقادى لابد ان ناخذ الجيد من تلك البلدان ونتنحى عن الردئ وصدقني اذا قلت لك بان رديئهم افضل من جيدا لدينا

ولربما في ذهابك الى هناك فرصة لتغيير انسان؟

ارجو التفكير مليا بقرار الدراسة في الخارج اذا كنت من الاشخاص الذين لا يستطيعون مشاهدة المناظر التي ذكرتها ادناه لانك ربما ستشاهدها في كل يوم او لن تشاهدها ابدا

المهم ان عندي طالبتان تدرسان هناك وسوف يكتبون لك عن تجربتهما الشخصيه

 My reply to him
Thank you very much for wanting to study in a very advanced country like Germany, especially medicine;  it is very hard to enter a medical school as entry is very competitive, some of their universities only accept students when they did two years at an undergraduate degree, and some want high level of language and high grades in the foundation programme furthermore all the universities accept only the best

To answer your question about improper behaviors by certain members of the German community, let me explain to you my personal experience as I studied in many foreign countries and till now I travel frequently to those countries so let me tell you that I had found Islam but didn't find the Muslims, I had found mutual respect, I had found the people that respect those with principles and hate those that lairs and the hypocrite. They prefer to deal with those that respect them. Whenever I saw youngsters doing things that we do not do, I just close my eyes and pretend nothing is happening, as I am there to learn the good, and ignore the bad, unless I can change things in my own country, I will change others.  Believe me when I tell you that maybe you can be better than me and you may have a chance in creating a more conducive atmosphere for learning,  however I still want you to think deeply into your desicion to study abroad, if these attitudes distract you, then you may as well not travel as you may see the things you mentioned every day or you may never see them.  In any case I have few students that made it there and are very successful, so I will ask them to email you and ecxplain to you their own experiences
 


1 comment:

  1. Interesting post....We all have to at some time in our lives move out of our comfort zones and discover and experience. There is a good and bad everywhere and sometimes it is only a matter of perception.

    ReplyDelete